Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2007

in the beginning .....


Here we stand on the threshold of doom. I have often said that blogging is the way anyone can express themselves. And as Clint Eastwood once said in a movie - "Opinions are like a**holes. Everybody's got one". Well I have given in. I am now one of them. Pick whichever movie reference you would like for this : Night of the Living Dead, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Jesus Camp, etc. I am now one of them. Power to ze People!!

Anyway, it was appropriate since my IMDb reviews seemed to be digressing from their subjects. I will probably link to some of them, but for now just this. I will try to keep this up to date, but who knows. First we try, then we trust.

Until next time.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map