Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What a way to go .....

I was going to write about this yesterday, but I just couldn't focus very well. It might have been because of Monday morning or because I wasn't ready to deal with it. This isn't serious, but is involving a series. Watching the end of the Sopranos on Sunday night was quite indicative of storytelling these days. Instead of having a good ending that wraps up the entire show, we instead received the "we ran out of ideas and just suddenly went to black" ending. It was an ending that made you wonder if your cable box just went down. I can only juxtapose my feelings into symbolic metaphors.

This is how it felt. So close, yet not. This is what fans will probably feel at the end of Lost or 24 :



It could be worse. You could have been this guy :



Instead you are just left drained, victimized and cheated. Like this :


I do enjoy a good metaphor, especially with some fava beans and a nice bottle of Chianti.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map