Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Who's driving the car ??

I just saw the most inane thing of week. Maybe I should come up with an new section entitled :

The Most Inane Thing of the Week.


I'll sleep on it, but for now experience the End of Days with me and the Clintons. Click to play, if you dare !!

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/?splash=1


Both political parties seem to be playing a nice game of tennis, while the rest of us maintain the country club lifestyle for them. I have even begun to entertain conspiracy theories. Theories such as 9/11 was an inside job. I'm not much for conspiracy theories since I tend to be a starch proponent of Hanlon's Razor. It postulates that: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. I have watched some of the videos on Youtube and they are very convincing, with a high production value. Here, you can watch some if you don't believe me:






Theres more where that came from. I am so sick of the current situation and I propose a third party. Right here and now, I nominate the following for the 2008 Presidential Election:

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map