Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Another entry...

As you have probably noticed I have not posted much in the last few weeks. Many things have happened and will be documented. I have a typical tale of riding the subway in NYC. It reminds me of an extended Overheard in New York story. I also have the story and pics of my upcoming surgery and its causes (before and after).

For now, it seems I have joined the debate :

Digg OR Thoof

To be honest (and just like the Mac vs Windows debate), I find a use for both. For right now I am leaning towards Thoof (slightly). This is mostly due to the results I have found. They seem more relevant (to me). At the same time, Digg helps me to see what others are doing. So much like the Mac/Windows debate, I will continue to use both.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map