Search This Blog

Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Gawker, again.

While hanging around inside Chelsea Market (near my gym and workplace), I notice a celebrity sitting ominously in a stone armchair, right in front of Amy's Bread, the bakery portion.

In a Skeletor like pose (minus the makeup, of course), was none other than Frank Langella.


What do you mean you don't recognize him???
Ok, maybe this will help :


Still nothing ? Jebus. How about this then :


If you still don't see it, then you'll need to do your own research. He was sitting in his stone cold chair practicing his stone cold stare. He could have also been dead tired and sleeping with his eyes open. I try not to bother celebrities. I just give them the "I know who you are" stare, but I keep walking.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map