Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Updating the hand

Tomorrow will be approximately 2 weeks since the cast came off and I was switched to the Velcro buddy cast. I am doing my post-cast/pre-rehab exercises, using the Gripmaster and squeeze-ball. I am also trying to perform all the tasks I would normally do, write, open doors, etc. I can now make a pretty decent fist and can touch fingertip to palm. Its the straightening out that still needs a little be more work. I am also using this thing called BioOil for the scar. Its made in South Africa and could possibly be complete crap. Its suppose to help the scar go away, but I have the feeling that your skin normally regenerates. As they say, "the proof is in the pudding". Here is the look of the current state of affairs :

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map