Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2008

SkullCandy the Finale

Just as I somewhat ranted and raved yesterday, the headphones arrived today in two boxes :


Initially I kept thinking of Gizmodo's wasted shipping pictorial. I already knew there were two headphones coming, but two boxes seemed a bit much, so I opened them :


To my pleasant surprise, there was more than I anticipated. It is obvious that one box contained the RMA and the other was the gratuitous pair. Happily there was more as underneath the ear buds was another headphone :


Not to blush or anything but if I didn't know better I would think I was being propositioned. Its okay guys. You heard my plea/prayer through the breezy grape vine of the Internet and sent the FedEx Man to the rescue. I need to stop.

Anyway, I am satiated. I have more than I ever wanted. All I wanted was an earbud that lasts longer than 6 months. What I got was 3. Lets see if volume, a lifetime warranty and my patience is enough to get past that landmark. Its funny how things turn out. Kudos to you guys at SkullCandy.

1 comments:

Franklin said...

Thanks for sharing your experience with Skullcandy. I just started my RMA process with them and now I have an idea what to expect.

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map