Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Keyshawn Wednesday

So last week starting at me from the make-shift conference room turned makeup room was Patti LaBelle. This week it was former (and possibly soon to be unretired) NFL wide receiver, Keyshawn Johnson (his wife and two of his kids).


He seemed amicable enough to me, as he commented on the various "items" on my desk (mistakenly referring to them as "superheroes") and even asked my assistance in using the fax machine. I didn't have the heart to tell him that he has never been a favorite player of mine or even one that instilled respect. Talent he has in spade, unfortunately his ego and mouth have tripped that up on more than one occasion. I was even going to give him the benefit of the doubt, until he felt the need to take over my coworker's cube (lets call him Frank), with Frank having to go elsewhere. As a sidebar, the conference room has 2 phone available. He then proceeded to have a conversation where he referred to himself as a "brand", laughed at the implication of anyone flying SouthWest Airlines (as if he or anyone he knows would be flying coach at all) and tried to upgrade himself to the same airline carrier as Tiger Woods. This lasted approximately 30 minutes in which he also blurted out his email address and cell phone #. If only I cared so much as to use that info for anything.

Oh well. So much for pathos.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map