Search This Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2009

New York 25th Brazilian Festival

The last few weeks has seen an MTA change in service for the E train. The last two weeks my trip to Queens consisted of a 7 train ride to Roosevelt Ave, followed by a 15 minute walk or a bus ride on the Q53. The E is running along the F line until October. Today, I thought I would save some time by walking to the 42nd & 6th station to catch either an F or E. To my surprise there was a festival :


This is the back of the stage of the 25th Annual New York City Brazilian Festival. There were some balloons as well :


You could hear the great music and smell something delicious :


Maybe next year, I will actually make a point to attend. Ano seguinte.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map