Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2007

One more thing ....

A friend and I were speaking about the new GTA 4 trailer and its use of Philip Glass' masterful sound work from Koyaanisqatsi. It is an amazing experience, not to be missed. Short of carrying the DVD with me everywhere (which I did for a while) or encoding it onto an iPod or other portable video player, you were limited to where and when you could watch it.

No longer.

The future (or rather a brief glimpse into what would be a millisecond for the Guardian of Forever) is remarkably here. This is the third movie I have seen (in full screen and in "digital-regular-tv" via cable on an 1080p HD resolution) via internet stream. The first one was unceremoniously, Corey Yuen's DOA: Dead or Alive. The second was ,strangely enough , a '42 propaganda film called Hitler : Dead or Alive. The third is one of my favorite movies and hereby mentioned in the previous paragraph.

Without any further adieu, I give you (courtesy of Yahoo), Koyaanisqatsi :




<or for a full screen version go here : Koyaanisqatsi>

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map