Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2007

The End is near.

So the option is to sacrifice all you have for that which you dream/want. What if there is another option. Would you trade what you want for perfect bet? The sure bet.

(First of all I would like to apologize to my single-digit readers about my random banter. I'm still not over Halloween and not sufficiently drunk enough. Thankfully they have medication for this, available over the counter and without prescription.)

Now back to my idea. Lightning does not strike the same spot twice, or so the saying goes. But lets say it does strike the same spot. Wouldn't that be extremely "lucky" and special (unique as well)? If you knew such odds, you would in all honesty have to bet the farm. Win or lose, it was the only bet. You couldn't feel bad about playing.

That's how I feel right now. As if the universe decided in my favor, collect $50 and a ride on the Reading. Even if you lost (initially) the knowledge that somewhere down the line it would occur, is a rare commodity. If you don't feel like that, then you are probably not there yet. Maybe someday you can join me some time. I'll have some shrimp on the barbe, ready to go.

-Sincerely,
R.J. Gumby, ESQ.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map