Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Meebo


I am not usually an early adaptor of any hardware or software. There have been exceptions to this rule that have caused me to evolve to my current point of view. For reference, I have never felt burned by any of these early adoptions. I merely felt as if I had overpaid or that the item had archetypal technological quirks. Now, I wait 2-3 generations or until I find I have to plug another hole in my soul. Some people use animals & kids for that, while others use drugs or alcohol to plaster the soul. I use technology. Today I'm testing out Meebo, by embedding an HTML code into the blog. I can converse with my users in real-time, potentially. I'm trying it out. If we don't try, we die. So give it a try on the left there. Follow the arrow.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map