Search This Blog

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Friday Morning Payback

This morning I felt the effects of last night's summer party at the rooftop garden @ 230 Fifth and then the after-party down the street (Dewey's Flatiron). The combination of sun, booze, dehydration and minimal eating and H2O intake, contributed to my current state. As I slowly walked my way to work this morning (taking the bus or subway would have led to an increased chance of an 'accident'), eating saltines and drinking my cherry Pedialyte, I passed by a familiar face in Chelsea.


Campbell Scott sitting on a bench. It is funny because last night I was watching USA's Royal Pains. His Dachshund by his side, he was enjoying the morning. I openly envied him, especially when I felt so horrible.


View Larger Map


0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map