Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2009

GI Joe - A different Version (NSFW). 'I warned yee. Go no further, for DEATH awaits you all. With nasty, big pointy teeth.'

A friend sent me a link to this 'thing', but I still don't know what to make it of. Someone compared it with a 'what if' David Lynch had directed the new G.I. Joe movie. I thought it looked more like Lars Von Trier's Element of Crime. Whatever it is, it has been in production since 2007 and is suppose to debut (if it hasn't already??) this year. Apparently the people behind Bronx Flavor, a Bronx Public Access series, is involved in this (Canzo Empyrean). Definelty explore the site, as there are many hidden 'surprises' (there is history, downloadable content like wallpaper, MOV video and a bizarre atmosphere with every click) . It feels perhaps what the creepiness/tension of the Dark Knight should have been.



0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map