Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Matt Dillon sighted

Having just walked through the nightmare that is Times Sq, I made my way home. I was now walking past the old NY Times Building, approaching 8th Avenue. Just about the corner of 43rd and 8th, right across the street from the Westin Hotel, I walked by a familiar person

It was Matt Dillon wearing large glasses (not sunglasses) and a hat, trying very hard to be incognito. I guess my recognizing look and 5 second stare rattled him a bit, since he crossed the street. I don't think that heading towards Times Sq. as he was, would have made him feel any better. Maybe he just needs the blind adoration of out-of-town tourists to feel better these days. Maybe they are the only ones who would remember how in love he was with Mary or he could simply need to get to the east side fast.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map