Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Real Housewife of Atlanta Sighted

I had a stop in Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, on my way from KnoxVegas. As I usually do in these times when I have more than an hour to wait til my next flight, I got some food and then slowly made my way to the gate. As I finished my food and got up to throw the garbage away, I recognized a familiar face:

It was the Real Housewives of Atlanta star, Lisa Wu Hartwell and her husband, Ed. They sat down in front of me. There was a man next to them, who started talking to Ed. I thought maybe he recognized him. It turns out the guy just liked Ed's sunglasses. I then wondered if they were going to NY on my flight, but I did not see them on the plane. I wonder where they were going...

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map