Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Genius !!!

Wednesday One-Liners Have a Master's in Evacuation

Lady: Okay, it's been 80 minutes. That means one of us has to go pee.

--The Factory, Christopher St

Man: Shit! Why isn't this moving faster? I need to take a piss. Of course I can't just take a piss right here, 'cause I need to be all proper and shit.

--1 train

Cute 20-ish foreign guy to lady friend: ... And then I got peed on. I got peed on -- on my face! I wanna get peed on again.

--Bleecker, between MacDougal & 6th Ave

Overheard by: WTF Mate

Girl: Have you ever had to pee so bad that you get, like, high?

--9th & 7th

Loud chick on cell: I know, girl. That's what I told her -- he stays peeing on her and giving her mad STDs.

--B46 bus, Eastern Pkwy, Brooklyn

Hardhat: I gotta go pee. Somebody kick me in the balls!

--Chambers St station

Overheard by: Cat

Chick in stall: This is our first pee in New York City!

--Restroom, Virgin Megastore

Overheard by: it was mine too.


via Overheard in New York, May 30, 2007



**This is the reason I continue to live in the city. It's all about the ambiance.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map