Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Diversification

Of my brood I have my first Zergling. I have my concocted my first spin-off blog. It is designed to keep track of some of the spontaneous creations that spring from the entity that designates itself me. It is a random collection of the random doodling I randomly do. Now think how pointless the previous sentence would have been without the word "random".

I am not sure why I am putting these online. Maybe I am hoping a psychiatrist will stumble upon my creations and be able to diagnose me with some incurable mental/social condition, that explains my state of being. I could also be looking for patron who enjoys, encourages and subsidizes my randomness. We'll see I guess. For now, enjoy.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map