Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday morning already

Since I lost my MetroCard several weeks ago, I decided to go with the 2 week alternative (since that was approximately the same cost as my refund). The problem is that expired yesterday. To avoid getting a new card, that will expire on a Thursday night, I decided to push back getting one to Friday night. That means I walked to work this morning.

A nice, leisurely 30 minute walk down 9th Avenue later, I run into Ethan Hawke on the corner of 21st and 9th.


View Larger Map

He was in tow with his son (according to IMDB, Levon Roan Thurman-Hawke) and dog.




I believe I have seen him in Chelsea before. He probably has a brownstone/apartment in the neighborhood.






In all honesty, I used to want to be Ethan. It was a whole Gattaca thing. If I had a Lifetime original movie of my life, I'd want him to play me. Unfortunately, that was all before his 2004 divorce of Uma. His stock is not worth as much as it once once. Maybe it will rise again one day.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map