Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The world went dark and we burned it up

The microwave sizzles....

The air conditioner hums coolly....

The refrigerator kicks in .... the lights dim .... flickering...

POP !!!!

Both the fuses pop. The reset buttons does nothing. Finding a flashlight handy, I attempted to replace the fuses. No effect. Next I probed the neighborhood for replacement fuses. None of those worked either. I then attempted to trace a possible second fuse box somewhere downstairs. Only 1 problem. There is no downstairs. Downstairs is the restaurant. Talking to the "man in charge" - a.k.a. - the bartender, sound system expert, owner's son, host- I asked that question. The response is, "I don't know", with a subtle subtext of "I don't care, I'm closing up and I want to get out of here". The next morning we find out just what a douche he is, as the second fuse box in the owner's office had blown and was easily replaced. This is to you Captain Douchebag Bartender. 

It...
is...
later...
than...
you...
think...

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map