Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

Returned from seeing Tricky @ Fillmore, Irving Plaza, NYC

I just returned from my third Tricky concert, the latest being at the Fillmore (Irving Plaza). The show had been delayed twice before (once in February and again in March) and we ended up getting to the show a little late. There didn't appear to be any or much of an under-card and Tricky stayed more than hour for encore.


Tricky did not disappoint. His vocal partner, Francesca, was easy on the ears and eyes. At the end he also ventured from the safety of the stage and walked amongst the masses, twice. For me, the second time was key as I received the biggest bear-hug from one of the smallest entertainers with the biggest hearts. This was not my first contact with the artist, as a few friends can attest to, and I would be lying if I didn't say it wasn't AWESOME!


The rest of crappy phone camera images here.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map