Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Manos & Greg

For Gregory's birthday, I decided to give him something special. I had recently showed him the MST3k episode of Manos : The Hands of Fate and thought of an appropriate gift. For those who do not understand or know, here is the movie for reference :



So this is the front of the T-shirt I designed for Greg; the 'Master' in his famous pose and costume, with the movie title 'Manos' below it.

The back contains the rest of the title, 'The Hands of Fate', with Gregory maintaining his 'Master'-like pose. I only had one made and as far as I know, it is the only one of it's kind (I have seen other Manos t-shirts, but not like this one). His birthday was last month, but this is the first time he actually wore it.
Happy Birthday Greg.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map