Search This Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2007

The woods are lovely, dark and deep. And I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.....

As I knew would happen, many weeks would pass before my next spark of brilliance. In all honesty, I have had a few (sparks of brilliance, that is). I have never had the compulsion to write all of it out. I am still quite new to expression myself often in written form. I often have to force myself to write these. Please don't take this as a personal attack on you, my non-existent readers. In my defense, I do have a full plate and even partook of the activities of the BVI's (if you have checked out my other sources, you may have seen this). Even thought I do not blog often, be certain that I am expressing myself in an IMDB review or linking (or posting) to a video YouTube. You can always check those out. I am enjoying a book I just received a few days ago. "5 People Who Died During Sex - And 100 Other Terribly Tasteless Lists" by Karl Shaw. It is a fun read for the historically ridiculous. As D.H. Lawrence once said (before he died) "I'm getting better...."

Too bad others are not so lucky.



P.S. - This is also a belated Mother's Day tribute.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map