Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

SkullCandy UPDATE

This was the response to the email I sent earlier* :

No need to get nasty I can switch the color if you would like and we can get them out as soon as you would like. We are temporarily out of stock of the dark grey so it is your decision to wait for them to be back in stock or to ask for another color. Please contact me at the email below and I can get you updated.

Go make this the best day of your life!
Scott


* I received this email in regards to RMA request #15815 :
(pasted message from previous email, see previous entry.

Is it possible to estimate when "SOON" will be? I would like to know NOW if I should hold my breath or purchase myself a better headhone.

Thanks for nothing.

0 comments:

Celebrity Sightings Mapped


View Celebrity Sightings in a larger map